Accessibility Statement for bread & Butter PR
bread & Butter PR is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. We are continually improving the user experience for everyone, and applying the relevant accessibility standards.
Measures to support accessibility
bread & Butter PR takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of bread & Butter PR:
- Include accessibility as part of our mission statement.
- Include accessibility throughout our internal policies.
- Integrate accessibility into our procurement practices.
- Provide continual accessibility training for our staff.
- Assign clear accessibility targets and responsibilities.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. bread & Butter PR is partially conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of bread & Butter PR. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on bread & Butter PR:
- Phone: (843) 724-9975
- E-mail: email@example.com
We try to respond to feedback within 3 business days.
Accessibility of bread & Butter PR relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
Limitations and alternatives
Despite our best efforts to ensure accessibility of bread & Butter PR, there may be some limitations. Below is a description of known limitations, and potential solutions. Please contact us if you observe an issue not listed below.
Known limitations for bread & Butter PR:
Content from external sources:
- We cannot ensure the quality of content contributed from external sources.
- We monitor external content and typically repair issues within 3 business days.
- Please contact via email located above if you encounter an issue.
bread & Butter PR assessed the accessibility of bread & Butter PR by the following approaches:
- A formal quality assurance process throughout the design and development process
- Utilize Lighthouse developed by Google for audit one
- Utilize WAVE Web Accessibility Evaluation Tool for audit two
This statement was created on 9 January 2020 using the W3C Accessibility Statement Generator Tool.